5 January 2012

Something To Carry With You

Around the end of last year, I received those iPhone cases carrying my pattern designs. I am very happy with the way they turned out and love those little extras - each set consists of coordinated buttons, protective film, designers introduction brochure and multi-purpose tray.

They were made as part of LAB.C's +D Project led by rapidly growing Korean company Plus X. There are many other great designs available here (in Korean) by talented artists from around the world.


SAMZE said...

congratulations hitomi san! aaaah! i wish i had an iphone so i could use one of those cases with your beautiful prints! :)

Hitomi Kimura said...

Thank you for your comment!
I also wish I had an iPhone...! So I'm not just giving away the cases to friends, now I'm wondering whether I should keep the last one for myself or not!

Casey said...

Those are so pretty! I love the colors.

Hitomi Kimura said...

Thank you Casey!
Hopefully there will be a MINI version available someday?! :)

anusuyaw3solutions said...

I have read this post. This post is a nice one that information are useful to me..that am doing web designing company chennai india , website designing company chennai india and web development company chennai india. That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future posts..